A word from God's Word

Monday, February 23, 2009

My 10 month old!


I am finally posting about my little girl! She is an absolute joy. She is the smiley baby and smiles at everything and everyone. I am so in love with this girl! She is very snuggly and loves to be center of attention and is very verbal..wonder where she gets all that? She is eating very well, is in a big girl car seat and loves taking baths with her brother. Her new things are to wave bye-bye and we do start them young in our house because if you say touchdown, she holds her hands up above her head! The young lady she is with in one of the pics is our babysitter and very good friend, Allison! Easy name to remember. The baby she is with is her bff Harper, my bff Carri's little girl. They are about 2 months apart in age. Harper just turned one...and it will be Kaitlyn's turn soon! Amazing. Again, she is a joy...sorry it has taken so long to post about my precious girl!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Molly said...

I cannot believe that she is 10 months old!

I love hearing all of the new things she can do!

It's amazing how quickly they grow up! Love the pictures!

Carri said...

she is such a cutie, i mean it!! i love all the pics, especially the one of her with the hood-adorable! oh yea, and the one with the other cute little baby is pretty cute too :)

Holly said...

What an adorable little girl! Those smiley photos are SO cute! :D

Site meter