A word from God's Word

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 2008

Greetings from our home! We are just a couple of weeks away from being a family of three to a family of four and I am trying hard not to freak out! :) I am so excited about our precious girl and cannot wait to hold her, but I am a little sad to think that this is the last couple of weeks with just Andrew and us. I keep thinking, your life is getting ready to change and you have no clue!
Here are some pics from our fun Easter! We had a Easter Egg hunt with our church Saturday and then went to Collinsville and hunted some more. On the way I asked what Andrew learned in Sunday School and he said, Jesus is Alive! I am so glad that he is getting a foundation into our Lord and Savior and learning that this is the most important holiday of all, the death of Jesus for our sins and the Resurrection so we can have eternal life, Praise God!!!!!


4 comments:

Krystal said...

I am glad to hear you had a nice Easter. The pictures are great, and, yes, Andrew is really growing up. I especially like the picture of your family. Talk with you soon.

P.S. My sister had her baby last week. She and baby Corbin are doing great!!!

Amanda said...

Such great pictures, and such good news that you're doing so well. I know the thought of change is a little bittersweet, but once that baby comes along, you wouldn't have it any other way. Glad you guys had a good Easter. He is risen, indeed!

Leanne said...

Great pics--I love that he only wanted the red ones! ha ha! CUTE! We can't wait to meet and hold your baby girl, too!!!! :)

SoonerAggieMom said...

WOW! talk about a flashback. I have little boys with Easter baskets in that same front yard! You're right, your lives are about to change and it will be so overwhelming at first. Just remember, don't sweat the small stuff (and it's all small stuff).

hugs~~

Site meter