A word from God's Word

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Playing outside

I know, call Guiness I am actually posting pics of my little boy! He is getting so big and talking so well! We are working on our letters right now. so you will notice an A that HE wrote! With the weather being nice a couple of days last week, he lived outside and when he had to come in sounded like I was pulling him in by his hair! :) My boy is an outside kid for sure!!

Look at my A!




Andrew loves to draw with chalk

Sitting and thinking! Lately, Andrew answers some of his questions, "Yes I think so!"

Addicted to blowing bubbles!

I want to look at clouds Mommy!




6 comments:

Krystal said...

Great pictures! Andrew is certainly growing up. The baby shower was so nice on Saturday. It was good to see you!

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures! I love your new springy background, but where are your blog links? I link to everyone else in Tulsa through you! :) Bring 'em back (at least long enough for me to bookmark them).

Michelle said...

Such a big boy! I love the thoughtful picture! Way to go you, posting pics!

SoonerAggieMom said...

So glad you've finally had a few pretty days! Come down here; it's 85 today!
~~hugs

Amanda said...

How are you feeling?

Carri said...

Hi there!! How are you? I love the pics of Andrew. I know I say this every time, but he's getting so big!! He will seem huge when the baby gets here. I know you guys are all so excited to meet her--I am too! Miss you.

Site meter