A word from God's Word

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby doing fine

Hey! Wanted to let you know that we saw the baby girl today! Everything is looking fine, and she is a little over 4 pounds. Big brother Andrew got to see her and is very excited about her coming! Of course he doesn't know that his life is about to change forever, but he is really cute about. Sometimes when I leave and ask for a kiss, he kisses my belly. Other times he bring food and drink to my belly button to give his sister something to eat and drink. The funniest thing is when he took a picture of my belly because he wanted a picture of his sister! I am 33 weeks, and went into labor with Andrew at 37, so we will see!!

David has been traveling every week to Houston and found out he will be till the end of March, so pray for safety and that I find more patience than I have found. It is bittersweet, when Andrew knows that David is not here, he says, "I am sad, I need Daddy!".

Thanks for all your prayers and talk with you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, those last 6 weeks are the toughest! I had Jess at 34 weeks, so when I hit the last 6 with Parker, I was in pure misery! My doctor just laughed she said and this is what a "normal" pregnancy feels like! Not funny! Hang in there, girl!

Krystal said...

Hi! Glad to hear all is well with your pregnancy and the baby! Before you know it, she will be here...how exciting! It sounds like Andrew is getting very excited to see his baby sister, too! I will pray for patience and strength for you during this last stretch of your pregnancy. You are awesome! Talk with you soon.

Amanda said...

So happy to hear your pregnancy is going well. So cute that Andrew is loving on your belly!

Sorry David's traveling so much. That's not fun at all. It's very inconvenient when James is on the road all the time.

Leanne said...

Great! Can't wait to meet your little sweetie!!!!

Site meter