A word from God's Word

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another update

I went to the Dr. today and I am 2 cm dialated! I will be 37 weeks on Friday and I went into labor at 37 with Andrew. My water broke with Andrew and I was only 1/2 cm dialated, so I was freaking out today in the Dr.'s office!!!! God knows the time and He is in control. Does anyone else but me wish God would send emails and let us know what is going to happen in life? :)

We now have a crib and a changing table, but our dresser was broken when we took it out of the box, and it is not in the warehouse, so we have to wait for it to get to the warehouse, then we can order it. My obessesive self wants everything in the right place before she gets here, so I guess it is God's way of telling me not everything has to be perfect!

I will continue to keep everyone updated and can't wait to post pretty pictures of our little girl!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Yippee!!! She is almost here!!!!! (Oh, and AMEN to wanting God to send emails. I mean, really, how hard would that be for Him? I'm sure he has a really fast connection...) :)

Krystal said...

Time is getting closer! Can't wait for her arrival! Keep us posted.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Tomorrow you'll be 38 weeks! I cannot wait to see this great niece of mine! We'll probably have to to shopping again for her.

~~hugs

Site meter