A word from God's Word

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Exciting news!

Went to the Dr. on Wednesday, and I am at a 3! Soooo.....Thursday morning the 24th we will be going to the hospital to have our baby girl! I am really nervous this time. I don't know if it is because with Andrew he just came, and with her it has been the waiting game so I have had time to think. God is in control and this is His child, but I would appreciate your prayer for peace of mind up till and during the labor and delievery. I am so thrilled to see her and hold her and begin a new life with the four of us! Wow!! Thanks in advance for your prayers, love you all and next time I post it will be with news on our little girl!!

3 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

WooHoo! That's great news that I'm sure I'll hear about tonight when Gma & Gpa call us. I will be praying for you all this week that everything will go smoothly and you'll feel great! I'll probably call you in a few days.
~~hugs to all four of you!

Krystal said...

Yeah! Please keep us posted! I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!!!

Carri said...

We are so excited too! Harper can't wait to meet her new friend!

Site meter