A word from God's Word

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sleeping..finally

Luckily, Andrew has been sleeping through the night, he does like for us to sit in the room with him until he is sleeping, but David has enjoyed doing this, b/c it gives him time with him. He was going through a stage where he was waking up and the only way he would go back to sleep would be for me to lay down on the floor next to him. Like I said though, he has been sleeping all night, yet I woke up at four one morning and found myself in his floor! Oh goodness! I know he did not cry and I don't remember him waking up, yet there I was asleep in the floor! Well, this was a sweet pic...(Thank you Leanne for the blanket!)

Love you all, have a great weekend!!
Oh BTW...I get bored easily,so hense the new look!

2 comments:

Carri said...

sweet picture. cute blanket! sawyer may need one for his bday...

Leanne said...

What a cute boy!! I'm so glad he likes his blanket...maybe Sawyer will get one for his birthday!

Site meter