A word from God's Word

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Or as Blue Clue's said, "Happy Love Day!". Yesterday Andrew had 'Doughnuts with Dad' at school yesterday and this is a picture of him.

Right after I took this pic, I ran out of pics on my memory stick so there isn't any pics with David at the party, but there are some pics of Daddy and Andrew playing with Leggos.



David is a wonderful Valentine! I woke up to some cards and a new book! He gave me a card from him, from Andrew and to Andrew. All this and working 10 hours a day...what a sweetie!!! I hope you all had a special day, you are all wonderful! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Carri said...

donuts, yum yum! how fun to spend time with daddy! we watched "happy love day" today too! seb's giving the kids a bath and i'm relaxing and enjoying my time. happy love day!!

Michelle said...

What a sweet Valentine you have! What book is it? =) Hope you've had a great day! Saw you driving to chruch earlier on Elwood. Happy V day!

Site meter