A word from God's Word

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wow!!!!

It has been so long since I have blogged. I wish I could say what I have been doing the past three months, but I really can't.


I know I have three amazing children who bring me the greatest joy and cause me everyday to strive to be not only the best mommy each day, but best person each day that God has created me to be.


I am such a person who says, "Monday I will start the diet....Monday I will get the house cleaned..." Well I want to be that person this month. I have been doing a lot of self-reflecting lately...and I want to use my blog as an outlet to keep me accountable and to look back and remind myself of where I was and where I need to be.


So in the coming days I will update you on my family, me and hopefully will begin my month of growth with me and those around me and with me and Lord.


As for now....here is a pic of my awesome family!


No comments:

Site meter