A word from God's Word

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Cardboard Testimonies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbk7TY_4d2U

This is the link of our church's cardboard testimonies...that is me the first one. I had my hair straightened the day before, and cut...so I don't look like myself. Sorry about the sound quality..our Worship Minister Jesse is an amazing singer, but the sound is stinky. Going up there and telling everyone was hard, but I want people to trsut God no matter what...although it is so hard at times!

Love you all and hope you are all well. An update on Kaitlyn: they came and did a test and found that she has fluid in her ears and that may be contributing to the fact that she is only crawling. So we are going to see the peditriction and then off to our ENT! Fun! Keep praying that she will try to pull up and cruise soon...at least now she is crawling...in fact she is in the cat's bowl as we speak! Gotta go!

6 comments:

Molly said...

I thought that was you! I saw it on FB, Jesse posted it too!

I didn't recognize you at first. Now I have to go back and watch again. I sat there watching it and cried like a baby!

Thanks for the update, we'll be praying for her!

mom2many said...

WOW! That was awesome. I didn't plan on watching the whole thing, but couldn't stop. What an amazing testimony.

My friend's baby had terrible ear infections...got tubes...started walking within days of the tubes. There is hope!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying too! Thanks for taking part in the cardboard testimonies...it was awesome! I love the courage of the people in our church, and yes you are included in that group.

SoonerAggieMom said...

BAWLING!!!! I was wimping out already but when the "senior lady" came, well I completely lost it. I know that feeling well.

Good thing I haven't done makeup today!

Love you and praying for the "soon-to-be birthday" girl too.

Bethany said...

LOVE cardboard testimonies! I'm such a sobber at those! =) praying for miss Kaitlyn! love you!!!

Krystal said...

Awesome video! Thank you for sharing that with us. I loved your hair in the video. So pretty! The last two times I've taken Parker to the doctor he has had fluid on his ears, too. Our ped. said she would be watching it. Praying for Kaitlyn!

Site meter