A word from God's Word

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Fours:



Four jobs I have had:

Gift shop in High School

OBU Computer Lab

Pine Cove Christian Camp

Southpark Christian School



4 Movies I can watch over and over

Sleepless in Seattle

Philadelphia Story

Sound of Music

Meet the Parents



4 Places I have lived

Tulsa, OK

Shawnee, OK

(my parents lived in Norman the last two years of college, so I would go home and visit them there if that counts)

Jenks, OK



4 TV Shows that I love

Grey's Anatomy

SuperNanny

Law and Order (all of them)

Gilmore Girls



4 Sites I visit everyday

BabyCenter

Facebook

Friends' blogs

FlyLady



4 Places I have vacationed

San Diego

Hawaii

New Mexico

Houston



4 Places I would rather be

Hawaii

Library

In bed :)

Anywhere that has a beach



4 people I tagged:

anyone who wants to participate!

No comments:

Site meter