A word from God's Word

Monday, July 7, 2008

ETC., ETC., ETC

We had a wonderful fourth (I will post pics later). We swam, ate, played outside, ate, saw fireworks, and did I mention we ate? We are getting ready to go to Houston for a week, so pray for us as we fly and spend time together as a family. We are going to stay with David's aunt and uncle and see their house and have tons of fun! I am excited b/c I get a new camera for my birthday, so I can't wait to show off my pics taken on my new camera! I hope you all had a great fourth and were able to spend time with family and friends!

By the way, I am now 33. Wow! that is old! We are going to have our 10 year college reunion this year! TEN!! There were 6 of us that hung out together in college and the six of us combined we have been married over 50 years and have 12 kids! How time flies when you are having fun! It is kind of cool too that our Sunday School class started out as newlyweds, married only months, then moved to starting a family and we are now all with our second kids married nine years and serving heavily in the church!

Love you all!

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Well if 33 is old, then I am ancient! Can't wait to see you. Tell Andrew we're going to go to Wal-Mart and buy some new pool toys. All ours have been mistreated by the big kids.

New blog yesterday about Minnie.

Amanda said...

Aww, I miss that SS class! It's amazing how time flies!

Site meter