A word from God's Word

Monday, January 29, 2007

Patience, Patince, Patience

These are the three little words that are going through my mind right now that I am dealing with my two-year-old! Ever feel like you are being ignored? Well that is all my little darling is doing. So I take a deep breath, and remember how much I love him and how much discipline is training more than it is punishment. I am also being patient with myself as I try to get my house in order and out of "CHOAS" (Can't have anyone over syndrome). I want it all to be perfect right now, but I have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day and it took God seven days to create the world, so I need to be patient as everything is coming together in my home. Isn't it funny how God teaches us everyday matters through medial chores or times with our loved ones? I hope everyone is doing well and remember have patience...even when it hurts!!!

3 comments:

Carri said...

I love it. You are so right! We sure can learn from each others' struggles. Thank you for sharing what's in your heart. :)

Leanne said...

Amen to what Carri said! :) Great blog, by the way!

Michelle said...

Hey Girl!
Glad you made it through yesterday evening. You are doing great! keep that attitude...you guys will get through it. Andrew is a wonderful kid and you are doing a great job. Just keep leaning on the Lord!
Feel free to shoot this back at me when I'm loosing it! =)

Site meter