A word from God's Word

Friday, January 28, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Well I offically win the best mom award! I sent my son to school with the flu! I know it has been done before and I will do it again, but I couldn't believe I did it. He had said right after Christmas break that he did not feel good, but was better by 10, so I thought this was the same thing...but no! By the time he got home he was running a 100.5 fever and by the time he went to bed he was running 102. I took him to the Dr the next morning and they tested him for the flu and it was positive! Luckily we had snow days so he did not miss a lot of school, but it was still hard to see him like that! I think that since he had the vacination he got over it easier, because I have known people to not get it and was harder for them to get over. Thank the Lord for vaccinations! It has really been going around here, so I am hoping my two little ones don't get it...so far so good!

Before the flu overtook us we got a special treat! We got to visit daddy in his office! He has worked at BOK for two years, but haven't been able to see it. Andrew was out of school and all of the kids had fun sitting at his desk and meeting his co-workers. I loved it because I can visualise where he is sitting and I love meeting the people he works with. I am so proud of my precious husband. He works very hard to provide for his family, he gets up early so he can get home and spend time with his family at night. He is amazing! Here are some pics of the kids in the BOK tower!


Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Site meter