A word from God's Word

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally Cooperated!

Well our little one finally cooperated!! I went to the OBGYN this morning and asked for a sneak peak before our big ultrasound next week..and he said yes...so..what is it....

A BOY!!!
I am very excited. I was for sure it was a girl at the beginning, but my nauseousness went away at the same time as Andrew, so then started thinking it was a boy..and I was right. To me this will mean no fighting over clothes, or friends or two girls to get ready in the morning...so we are pleased. I am hoping that everything goes well and in two weeks when we have our detailed ultrasound the baby looks great. The more I am pregnant, the more excited I am getting...wow who would have thought we would have had three kids...oh yeah--GOD! Thanks for your prayers and keep on praying..love you all!

7 comments:

Kathy Hitchcock said...

Congratulations! Andrew will be so happy! Isn't it stange how finding out the gender makes the pregnancy seem totally different. WE are thrilled for you and know this is going to be a precious gift!

Carri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I tried to call you today to see if you found out! Yay! I bet Andrew is so excited!!

Leanne said...

SO excited for you guys!!!!!!!!

Fether said...

how fun...another boy. If we went for 3 that's what I'd prefer too! love being a mommy of a girl too, but boys are fun(and less expensive...lol)! congrats!

SoonerAggieMom said...

Yay! Another Bob!

Brklacich Family said...

Congrats. We are so excited for you.

Dulinfam said...

Oh I am so excited for you! Imagine what your new family picture will look like - 2 boys and a girl!!! Congratulations!!! I can't stop smiling for you!

Site meter