A word from God's Word

Monday, June 18, 2007

Summertime (almost)

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well, VBS was last week and it was a huge success, many decisions were made and I had a Sunday School teacher tell me that the preschoolers could recite stories and songs over and over! All Glory to God!

Before VBS we went to G-ma and G-pa's to see Aunt Laura and Uncle Dewayne and barbecue! The following blog is from that fun time with family! Below are some pictures of Andrew at a church-wide baseball game.


Update on my mom: she sat in a chair the entire time we were at their place for Father's Day and her feet's swelling is going down. She is still continuing to recover, so keep praying, but thank you so much for your prayers and your support during this time!

I love you all and think and pray for you all the time. I would ask for prayer right now, I am giving my two week notice at the Grand and working for the Weekday Preschool at our church. I am also involved in an awesome Bible study and God is really opening my eyes to things and I am wanting so much to please Him and be the person He created, not the person I think I should be. Thank you for letting me share, it really helps.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

That pic of Andrew at the ball game is wonderful--he is just so handsome! and thank you for the update on your mom! I think about her often and am glad she had a good Father's Day with you guys! What a blessing!

Carri said...

i love all the pics!! looks like you guys have been busy lately and having lots of fun!

Natalie said...

Too cute sleeping picture! He had a long day! :)

Site meter